For the separation of water and solids from aviation fuels according to EI 1581 5th edition, category M, type 5.
Filter separators are made up of coalescing elements and are used in aircraft refueling vehicles, dispensers and other mobile refueling equipment. They are also used in fixed installations and factories. Faudi coalescers are commonly used in other branches of industry such as refineries, petrochemical plants and marine applications where high efficiency filtration and separation is required.
- Tested and approved according to EI 1581 5th edition, cat M, type
- Filtration nominal / nominal filtration:
- Change to a differential pressure of: 1.1 bar 815 psi).
- Burst pressure of
- Recommended service time (max.): 24
- Recommended storage time (max.): 24
- Operating temperature: min -30º C / max. 80º
- Direction of flow: from inside to
- Outside diameter: 152 mm (6 ”).
Epoxy coated steel inner tube. NBR (Buna-N) gaskets. End caps made of reinforced polyamide / fiberglass. Labeling at the ends according to EI specification.
(Manufacturing date, ID number etc.)