IDENTIFICATION DATA OF THE INFORMATION SOCIETY SERVICE PROVIDER.
In accordance with article 10 of Law 34/2002, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, you are informed that the owner of the website is:
Friol S.L. [FRIOL] San Jose 21 46469 Beniparrell
Valencia (España) Tel: 96 369 35 55 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
This Legal Notice regulates the use of the website https://friolsl.com/ (hereinafter, the website) owned by Friol S.L. with registered office at San Jose 21 46469 Beniparrell Valencia Spain.
Access to the website is free except for the cost of the connection through the telecommunications network provided by the access provider contracted by the users.
Users are recommended to carefully read this Legal Notice periodically, since the conditions of use thereof, contained in the aforementioned Notice, may be modified.
3. Navigation, access and security
The Owner is not responsible for damages, of any kind, that may be caused to Users by the use of other browsers or different versions of the browsers for which the web site has been designed.
4. Obligations of the user
4.1 Obligation to make correct use of the website
The conditions of access and use of this web page are subject to current legislation and the principles of good faith and lawful use by the user of the same, being prohibited, in general, any type of action to the detriment of Friol SL, and contrary to this Legal Notice.
The user agrees to use this service without incurring in activities that may be considered illicit or illegal, that infringe the rights of Friol S.L. , or third parties, or that may damage, disable, overload or deteriorate the website or prevent the normal use of it by other users.
The use of this website for illegal or unauthorized purposes is prohibited, specifically and without limitation:
1) Any form of violation of the rights of third parties (right to privacy, right to one’s own image, intellectual and industrial property rights, etc.).
2) Carry out, using the contents of this website, any type of advertising such as sending unsolicited emails (spam) or similar communication.
3) Introducing computer viruses, defective files or any other software or computer program that may cause damage or unauthorized alterations to the content or systems accessible through this website.
The information that appears on this web site is current on the date of its last update. The Owner reserves the right to update, modify or delete the information on this web site.
6. Intellectual property
All the information contained in this web page, as well as its graphic design and the codes used, are protected by copyright or other protection rights contained in Royal Legislative Decree 1/1996, of April 12, by which it is approved the Consolidated Text of the Intellectual Property Law. These rights belong exclusively to Friol SL, or its licensors, therefore, any act of reproduction, distribution, transformation or public communication is expressly excluded, as well as any type of assignment, of all or part of the content of this site, and in general of any object that according to current legislation is protectable by intellectual property regulations.
All web content and all content available through the Owner’s products and services including designs, text, graphics, images, video, information, applications, software, music, sound and other files, as well as their selection and arrangement ( the Content ”) are the exclusive property of the Owner or its licensors, with all rights reserved.
No part of the Website Content may be modified, copied, distributed, framed, reproduced, republished, downloaded, extracted, displayed, published, transmitted or sold in any way or by any means, totally or partially, without the prior written consent of the Headline. Web Content may not be uploaded or republished on any Internet, Intranet or Extranet site, nor may the information be integrated into databases or compilation. Any other use of the Website Content is strictly prohibited.
The content of this page should not be used for public dissemination or commercial purposes, and should not be modified without the prior written consent of the Owner.
8. Cookies policy
If you want to know our Cookies policy, read our COOKIES POLICY carefully.
The user who wants to introduce links from their own web pages to that of Friol S.L., must comply with the conditions detailed below without the ignorance of them avoiding the responsibilities derived from the Law:
1) The link will only link to the home page or main page but will not be able to reproduce it in any way (in-line links, copy of the texts, graphics, etc.).
2) In any case, it will be prohibited, in accordance with the applicable and current legislation at all times, to establish frames or frames of any kind that surround this page or allow the visualization of the contents through Internet addresses other than those of the itself and, in any case, when they are viewed together with content outside of it in such a way that: (I) produces, or may produce, error, confusion or deception in users about the true origin of the service or content; (II) involves an act of unfair comparison or imitation; (III) serve to take advantage of the reputation of the brand and prestige of Friol S.L. or (IV) in any other way is prohibited by current legislation.
3) No type of false, inaccurate or incorrect statement about Friol S.L., its employees or the activities it develops will be made from the page that introduces the link.
4) In no case, will it be expressed on the page where the link is located that Friol S.L. You have given your consent for the insertion of the same or that, in another way, sponsors, collaborates, verifies or supervises the services of the sender.
5) The use of any word, graphic or mixed brand or any other distinctive of Friol SL is prohibited within the sender’s page except in cases permitted by Law or expressly authorized by Friol SL, and whenever it is permitted, in in these cases, a direct link to the Friol SL website, in the manner established in this clause.
6) The page that establishes the link must faithfully comply with the Law and may not in any case have or link with its own content or that of third parties that: (i) are illegal, harmful or contrary to morals and good customs (pornographic, violent, racist, etc.); (ii) induce or may induce in the User the false conception that Friol S.L., subscribes, endorses, adheres or in any way supports, the ideas, manifestations or expressions, legal or illegal, of the sender; (iii) are inappropriate or not relevant to the activity of Friol S.L., in attention to the place, content and theme of the sender’s website.
In any case, Friol S.L., reserves the right to prohibit links to its website and to demand their withdrawal when they do not meet the conditions required in this section.
The user will be solely responsible for the infractions that may be incurred or for the damages that may be caused to third parties due to the improper or illegitimate use of the website.
Friol SL, will not be responsible for possible damages or losses that may arise from interference, omissions, interruptions, computer viruses, telephone breakdowns or disconnections in the operational functioning of electronic or computer systems, motivated by causes beyond the control of the company, from delays or blockages in the use of said systems caused by deficiencies or overloads of telephone lines, overloads in the Internet system or in other electronic systems.
Friol S.L., does not guarantee the veracity nor is it responsible for the consequences that may arise from errors in the content provided by third parties that may appear on this website.
In the same way, Friol SL, is not responsible for the contents, products or services that can be viewed through electronic links (links), directly or indirectly, through the website, except in those cases provided for in article 17 of the Law 34/2002, of July 12, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI). In the event that a user considers that there is a site linked to illegal or inappropriate content, they must inform Friol S.L., following the procedure established in section 9 of this Legal Notice.
The links do not necessarily represent the existence of a relationship between Friol SL, and the individuals and entities that own the pages to which they give access or the recommendation, promotion or identification of Friol SL, with the statements, content or services provided through them. . Friol S.L., reserves the right to withdraw unilaterally and at any time the links that appear on its website.
Friol SL, does not know the contents and services of the linked sites and, therefore, is not responsible for the damages caused by the illegality, quality, outdated, unavailability, error and uselessness of the same or for any other damage that is not directly attributable to her.
Friol S.L., is exempt from responsibility regarding the cookies that third parties may install on the hard drive of the user’s computer.
For any communication that is necessary, they must send an email to email@example.com or send a written communication to Friol S.L., San Jose 21 46469 Beniparrell Valencia Spain.
13. Jurisdiction and applicable legislation
This agreement will be governed and interpreted in accordance with Spanish legislation in everything that is not expressly regulated, the parties submitting, for disputes that may arise in relation to it, to the jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of the city indicated in the heading, waiving any other jurisdiction that may correspond to them.